08 March 2013

FEBRUARY SCRAP RETREAT

President's day weekend I drove to Belfair, WA for a bit of scrapbooking with 22 other creative ladies.  The amount of talent at this crop is amazing!!! We have an amazing time relaxing, snacking and creating.  

Here are a couple of layouts I completed.  I am going to submit a couple, and then need a little tweeking.  I'll post them shortly. :)  In the meantime:



2012 Independence Day.  Aurora was such a doll!
I saved those  pinwheels to use on the layout - I am such a scrapbooker.

Ah, Instax, how we love you. Anyone poses for a photo when that baby comes out!

This was a 'grab bag' layout.  All the elements, save the photo, twine and wood border, came from the grab bag.  Not too bad.  The colors aren't my style, so it was quite challenging!

I love this photo of the three of us.  The Maggie Holmes and Bella Blvd elements really class it up that much further!

1 comment: